Lloyds Online Auctions Pty Ltd and Lloyds Auctioneers and Valuers Pty Ltd
Lloyds Auctioneers & Valuers has successfully operated for 12 years under the leadership and direction of Founder and CEO Andrew Webber.
Andrew and his team have built a business based on long-term relationships, consistently returning strong financial returns to its national and international clients. Our online sales platform allows us to reach out to a wide audience and enables customers, whether members of the public or business owners, to not only access the exciting and diverse range of unique goods but also make bids, purchases and payments using a simple internet browser available worldwide.
We are endorsed Auctioneers and Valuers for the State, Commonwealth, Local Government Departments and are part of a national affiliation of Auctioneers and Valuers. Our services are underpinned by a specialist department dealing with Australia’s leading Financiers Forensic accountant firms (asset realisation), Corporate recovery insolvency practices, Legal Professional (reports and arbitration), insurance and loss Adjusters (asset realization) and Private Clients.
The business employs highly experienced and fully qualified Licensed Valuers and Auctioneers with more than 200 years of combined auction experience between them. The team holds all the appropriate licenses and accreditations which include:
- Auctioneers and Valuers Association of Australia (AVAA)
- American Society of Appraisers ( ASA) – Australian Chapter, and
- Australian Property institute (API)
Our Services and Products
The Company integrates business auction asset valuations and asset management business as its core services, focusing onthe following sectors:
- Consumer goods
- Insolvency and Finance
Regular online weekly auctions include:
- Artworks and antiques
- Automotive, trucks and marine
- Catering and hospitality
- Computers and electronics
- Deceased estates & matrimonial
- Home and garden
- Jewelry, perfumes and fashion
- Lost and unclaimed Goods
- Manufactures seconds and clearance/
- Engineering and manufacturing equipment.
- Sports and toys
- Warehouse & forklift equipment
- Wine, beer, spirits & food
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Traditional simulcast auctions
- Online auctions
- Tender and EOI campaigns
- Plant and Equipment valuations
- Asset inspection and reporting
- Aviation valuation and sales